Monday, October 02, 2006

 

The Virginia Renaissance Faire was wonderful. Julie and I were lucky enough to join Her Majesty's Hounds for the day.

 

I wore my new kirtle and loose gown. Although I hadn't finished a number of things (such as fasteners and the sleeves), it did well enough. I don't think I'd want to wear it on a hot day.

 

I did also get to play the harp a bit with Musica Gallica, a harp and recorder duo. Happily, the harpist is my teacher Whitney, and she's a professional so my shortcomings went unnoticed. Or so I certainly hope. Julie did call me "renaissance harp armcandy." You can kind of tell by my expression in this picture that it's taking a lot of concentration. Or possibly I just look like that all the time? Don't answer that.

And of course, one picture of a dog doing what a dog does best. Check out Killian's pooping skills (on the right.) Yes, I'm one of those people. Those people who think pooping dogs are hilarious. And period! Now hand me ye olde plastic bag.

  Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Julebug said...

You know, there is a scene in the Finding Neverland outtakes where Johnny coaches the canine through the same. You two have so much in common...

Also, I stole some of your links for my blog, too.

Racaire said...

*sigh*
...you look sooooooo beautiful in this dress...
:)