Friday, March 04, 2005

Et tu, Elisabetta?

Oh but yes. Plainly, the world needs another dress diary. I have not the gift of gab, but a certain wenchy sort of the Anita variety has been dangling her newest blog before me like a, um, blog in front of a blogless person. Okay, that simile was lame. Which statement, incidentally, is pretty close to what the title of this blog was going to be. I digress.

At any rate, I'm somehow part of a plan to create a trio of Venetian beauties of the not-so-virtuous persuasion for the Maryland Renaissance Faire this year. Yes. That. The Dangerous Beauty bug. Infectious little bugger.

However, since the aforementioned wenchy Anita and the not so wenchy since she doesn't steal fabric Julie are kindly documenting their dress-making progress, I figure it's the least I can do.

No comments: