Tuesday, March 08, 2005

orange

Behold the Tribble in all of his terrible orange majesty.


 Posted by Hello

The mighty Tribble is known far and wide for his vast powers of orange-ness. And also his useless-ness, stubborn-ness, tubby-ness, and other unflattering things ending in -ness. He has deigned to lounge on my fabric. Undoubtedly he thinks that having fabric to match him is really only his due. We'll assume that he has made himself at home on this nice new fabric to provide a color standard and not just to seed it with his fur, although the Tribble is in fact fond of multi-tasking.

You are perhaps at this point assuming that this is a gratuitous cat picture. But no, I provide it for a purpose. If I wanted gratuitous, I'd have included the rest of the menagerie. Or at least picked a picture where he wasn't looking so cranky. Despite my sincere desire to call my fabric something vaguely glamorous and evocative, such as perhaps bronze, amber, cinnabar,or titian, it seems that I will be wearing orange. Thanks Tribble.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tribble! What are you doing over there! Come back home you sneaky cat. I miss you.

Anonymous said...

I *heart* Tribble

Beth said...

My kitty. Bad niter. Shoo!

Anonymous said...

You. Must. Relent. And. Give. Him. To. Me.

I covet marmalade cats (as well as long haired, large cats).

I did this all wrong. Short-haired cats and long-hair "dogs."

Fine. You cannot have The Grey Cat. The Queen, Amber, after having heaved the bit of dog treat I had portioned out of the bag behind the dryer--yes, I went after it--is up for bartering.

Julebug said...

I beat you both, I have a long haired dog the size of a large cat. ;-) Best of all worlds.

Orange it may be, but your fabric is most definitely darker than the scoffing Tribble. Cute scoffing, but scoffing nonetheless. I have nothing against orange (clearly), nor should you!

Yay Orange! Its FIERY HOT! SEXY! DARING! ;-)