Monday, March 07, 2005

fabric fit for a .... um...whatever


 Posted by Hello
So here's a picture of my fabric that Anita was kind enough to take the other day. It's sort of a neat color. I say it's orangey-brown. Anita says it's bronze. Plainly Anita has more taste. The pattern is about a handspan wide.

I'm really partial to this fabric. I found it on the flat-fold remnants table at Joann's a week or two ago. It's synthetic of course, but I like the color enough that this is ok with me. It's heavy enough to give some body to the dress.

1 comment:

Julebug said...

Fabulous Comment #1:
I love your fabric. I wish I lived closer and could see it in person. I want to share that I opened computer windows the other day with pics of yours, mine and niter's soon-to-be fabric, and I think they will look spectacular together and play off each other very well.

A truly seductive group we shall be. Hmmmm...perhaps we should consider leaving the hubbies at home and enjoying the bounty of all the free drinks that would no doubt be offered to us (or at least to our bosoms) at the faire. ;-)