Tuesday, May 17, 2005

a walk in the woods

Whine, complain. Nope, I don't have a picture of the stomacher under the lacings. But here's something for the moment I guess...we got goofy and took the dress outside this weekend. Happily, the trees are out now, so the neighbors don't have to be baffled...

Here's a back view of the dress to give you a sense of how the hem turned out. It sweeps the ground just a bit as I walk. Thumbs up to the dress engineer for his valiant pinning.


 Posted by Hello

Still need some accessories, obviously. And some hair, eh?

2 comments:

Julebug said...

Hehe, no stomacher/lacing, but I'm mollified by the picture of you frolicking through the trees!

Well, probably more walking/standing next to the trees, but we'll just pretend you're frolicking, shall we?

You look like a pretty painting!

Anonymous said...

Now, I have seen the whole kit and kaboodle and I can say, Julie, she is totally holding out on really freaking lovely pictures.