Wednesday, May 18, 2005

baubles

I finally figured out what I wanted in the center front of the girdle. Here we go:


 Posted by Hello

I liked my little doo-dad so much that I made a necklace and earrings to match.


 Posted by Hello

Yeah, that's pretty much all that I have to say about the jewelry. A jeweler I am not, but I can string beads. Oh, and that the godawful necklace I made a month ago is being taken apart. It looked stupid.

So I guess now all I need is a veil, some hair for pity's sake, a partlet (yuck), and some kind of pouch-ish thing since I don't have pockets. Or servants.

2 comments:

Julebug said...

Awwww...I didn't think the last necklace was "godawful." But i do like this one a lot better! Very awesome doodad.

Wanna make mine? ;-)

Beth said...

Nah, I only figured out how to make one kind of doodad. So you're better off with an awesome doodad of your own.